Tradewinds Night Club, 5859 Allentown Way, Camp Springs, MD 20748
When I arrived, the line was around the block. This was the most packed show I've ever been to at Tradewinds.
Sweet Chelle, Nita, "Tina Turner", Qwanisse, Julia, Ro'chelle (toosweet, celebrating her birthday), Danielle (Pink), Sherray (Always Showtime!!), Beloved, Angie, RE Angie, Angie W., Isha, Ayesha, Mia S., Nicki, Robin, her niece LA, Shawn, Nia, Chantel, Dawn, Slick Rick, El, Ty (Delano795), Tracie (Model Chic), Nena, Sashay Shaunte, Nikia, Eboni, Mona, Keta, Tyrell, Tracey G., Torrie, 6'9, Sanisse, Mary, Mike Jones, Candi W., Jazzy Layse, Keisha, Mimi, and Brenda were there.
Bojack, Packy, Quese, Smoke, DP, Mike
Scooby, Sean, Wendell, Godfather, Damila, Jammin' Jeff, Donnell, Bojack, Packy, Smoke, Quese
Donnell joked that he wouldn't vote for Scooby for Best GoGo Singer next year and Scooby smiled.
1) Quese-led Stevie Wonder's Knocks Me Off My Feet / Percussion solo - it cranked
2) Donnell-led "Hey ay, Ho oh"
3) Quese & Scooby-led "Can we do it for the ladies/fellas, Oh my God!"
4) Scooby-led Trey Songz' Can't Help But Wait / Percussion solo / "Work your body body"
5) Damila-led Rihanna's Take a Bow
6) Damila-led Jazmine Sullivan's Bust Your Windows / Scooby-led "Male version"
7) Donnell-led Rare Essence's Marinda - it cranked
8) Donnell & Quese-led We Don't Need These Phones - it cranked / Percussion solo / Donnell-led Notorious BIG's Warning
9) Donnell-led "25, 25, 25" / Rare Essence's Work the Walls - it cranked
10) Donnell, Scooby & Quese-led Do You Think About Me? - it had a light crank / Donnell-led Rare Essence's How Can I Know? (tease) / Donnell-led Donna Summer's Love to Love You Baby (tease) / Scooby-led "DC Girls, they drive me crazy" / Scooby rapped / Donnell-led "You don't want to see me" / Donnell-led Can We F*ck (Touch) Tonight?
Front: Nena, Danielle, Back: Sherray, Ro'chelle
Donnell thanked Scooby, he said that he was originally just going to stay until February (when he went to backup 112), but ended up staying a whole year.
1) Scooby-led Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight - it started off with a light crank and then rose to a full crank / Percussion solo
2) Donnell-led "Hey ay, Hey ay"
3) Scooby-led The Dream's I Luv Your Girl - it had a light crank / "___ Is bad"
4) Scooby-led "Uh oh uh uh oh" - Scooby chanted, "How low low can you go go?"
5) Damila-led Beyonce's Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - it cranked / Percussion solo
6) Donnell-led Rare Essence's What N*gga What? - it cranked
7) Donnell-led Rare Essence's All Da Time - it cranked / "Southeast, South, Southeast" chant / Maino's Hi Hater / "This is for my man Chucky" / "Familiar Faces gonna last"
8) Donnell & Scooby-led "Jump your body" - it cranked
9) Donnell-led Hey Miss Keta Will You Dance For Me - it cranked
Blue Eye and Shorty Dud of Rare Essence were there.
All pictures (except for flyer) taken by and Copyright - Jordan Rich